Basil Chicken w Oyster Mushrooms and Sprouts Galore Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 large chicken breasts, sliced thinly into bite-size pieces
- 1 package oyster mushrooms
- scallions/green onions (white part sliced lengthwise and set aside; green part sliced in 3 inch segments)
- a handful of white bean sprouts
- sweet asian basil
- green pea pod sprouts
- crushed red pepper
- chili garlic sauce
- olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
How to make Basil Chicken w Oyster Mushrooms and Sprouts Galore
I purposefully didn't use soy sauce in this recipe in order to let the fresh flavors shine. I wanted a clean bite, plus I like the taste and consistency of freshly shaved sea salt.