Butterfish Filet w/ Garlic Soy Chinese Broccoli Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 6 japanese butterfish filets
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 1 bunch chinese broccoli, washed
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon juice
How to make Butterfish Filet w/ Garlic Soy Chinese Broccoli
- Salt and pepper your filets, then lightly dust in flour.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick pan and fry your fish until golden brown on each side. About 2 minutes each side. Your fish will cease up due to the hot oil-- don't freak out, simply press it down lightly with a spatula until it settles.
- When filets are cooked, set aside.
- In another pan, heat oil and fry garlic until slightly fragrant. Pour in soy sauce, then add chinese broccoli (if you just washed it, it should be slightly wet... this is all the cooking liquid you need) and cover pan.
- After 3 minutes, broccoli should be wilted, bright green and cooked. Remove from heat and serve with fish.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over fish.