Prawn Kung Pao Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Chili (dried)
- Garlic (chopped)
- Ginger (chopped)
- White pepper (ground)
- Caster sugar
- Cashew nut
- Corn starch
- Soy sauce
How to make Prawn Kung Pao
- Marinated prawn with soy sauce, little bit of salt, sugar and corn flour for a while.
- Fry the prawn until cooked.
- Meanwhile saute chopped garlic, chopped ginger and dried chili until smell.
- Add prawn and cashew nut on to saute, stir well.
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, spring onion, little bit salt and sugar.
- Melt corn starch with the little bit water on the bowl and pour on to the pan, stir well.
- Remove from the heat, serve on the plate and garnish with coriander leaf.