Chicken and prawn curry Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 1 Chicken breast
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 1 medium onion minced
- 5 gloves garlic minced
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves chopped
- ½ cup chicken stock
How to make Chicken and prawn curry
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces add salt and pepper.
- Peel and devein the prawns, add salt and pepper.
- Heat wok with 4 tbsp oil, add in tomatoes, let it cook for a few minutes, then add in onion, garlic and curry leaves. Stir well, then add in curry powder, let it cook till fragrant.
- Add in the chicken and the prawns, stir till cooked, then add in chicken stock, cover, lower the heat, let it cook until the sauce has thickened.
- Add in chopped coriander when ready.
- Enjoy with hot faratha or basmati rice.