Pulled Pork with Black Pepper Vinegar Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 pork butt, trimmed of excess fat
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1 cup Chipotle-Molasses BBQ Sauce, recipe follows
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 8 soft buns, for serving
- Black Pepper Vinaigrette, recipe follows
How to make Pulled Pork with Black Pepper Vinegar
1. Preheat grill or oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place pork in a medium roasting pan. Stir together the stock, vinegar, BBQ sauce, jalapenos, onion, and garlic in a bowl. Pour the mixture over the pork and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cover the pan with foil and cook in the oven or on the grill for 3 1/2 to 4 hours or until the meat is fork tender.
4. Let cool in the braising liquid, then drain the liquid from the meat and shred the meat into bite-sized pieces.
5. Serve on buns, drizzled with Black Pepper Vinaigrette.
Makes 8 servings, Difficulty: Easy