Bay Shrimp and Avocado Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 8 ounces fresh bay shrimp
- 1 cup shredded carrots, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen cut corn kernels, thawed
- 4 tablespoons favorite vinaigrette (recommended: Champagne vinaigrette)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ripe avocado, halved and pitted
How to make Bay Shrimp and Avocado Salad
Toss shrimp, carrots, peas, corn, and 3 tablespoons vinaigrette in a medium bowl to coat. Season shrimp salad, to taste, with salt and pepper. Place 1 avocado half on each of 2 plates. Divide shrimp salad on top of avocado halves. Drizzle the remaining 1 tablespoon of vinaigrette over avocado halves and serve.