Broiled Fisherman's Platter Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 5 ounces Brazilian lobster
- 3 ounces yellowtail flounder fillet
- 3 ounces sea scallops, side muscle removed
- 3 (size U-15) shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 ounces butter, cut into small pieces
- 1-ounce white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Lemon wedges, for garnish, optional
- Tartar sauce, for serving, optional
How to make Broiled Fisherman's Platter
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Split the lobster lengthwise and extract the meat. Lay the lobster meat on top of the shell. Remove the pin bones from the yellowtail flounder and cut a "v" at the top of the fish.
3. Place all of the seafood in a 9-inch pie plate. Add the butter, white wine, and paprika. Bake for 12 minutes. Arrange on a serving plate and serve with a lemon wedge and tartar sauce, if desired.
Makes 1 serving, Difficulty: Easy