Salmon Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 cups cooked, flaked salmon
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, crushed
- 1 red or green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 4 to 5 tablespoons mayonnaise, or enough to moisten
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
How to make Salmon Salad
In a large bowl, gently toss together the salmon and crushed hard-boiled eggs. In another bowl, combine bell pepper, cucumber, onion, and mayonnaise. Add seasonings and stir to combine. Pour mixture over salmon, add lemon juice, and toss lightly to combine. Serve over lettuce or as a sandwich.