Sauteed King Crab in White Wine Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds cooked king crab legs, cut into 6-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 cups white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to make Sauteed King Crab in White Wine
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the crab legs and cook for 2 minutes. Add the scallions, parsley, red pepper flakes, and wine and cook until the wine has reduced by 1/3, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add the lemon and lime juices and cook for another 2 minutes. Stir in the butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, to thicken the sauce. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.