Easy Turkey Lasagna Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 9 to 10 lasagna noodles (about 1/2 of a package)
- 1.25 lbs ground turkey
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 4oz. can mushrooms
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 small package ricotta cheese
- 1 small package cottage cheese
- thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
How to make Easy Turkey Lasagna
- Cook lasagna noodles according to directions on package
- While noodles are cooking, brown turkey in pan with chopped onion.
- Add pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, and mushrooms in pan.
- Mix ricotta cheese and cottage cheese in bowl.
- Layer 9x13 casserole dish in following order: 1/3 meat mixture, lasagna noodles, 1/2 cheese mixture, 1/3 meat mixture, lasagna noodles, 1/2 cheese mixture, 1/3 meat mixture,lasagna noodles, top with thinly sliced mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 deg. F for 30 minutes covered followed by 30 minutes uncovered.