Raspberry Heart Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- yellow cake mix (such as Pillsbury or Betty Crocker)
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 pkg fresh raspberry
- 1 ounce white chocolate
How to make Raspberry Heart
- Bake cake according to instruction. Completely cool.
- Use heart shaped cookie cutters to cut out hearts and split each heart horizontally into two layers or equal thickness
- Boil raspberry jam with water until slightly thickened and brush onto hearts
- Stack one cake layer on top of another and arrange raspberries on top layer
- Brush raspberries with jam
- Drizzle melted white chocolate over raspberries in a pretty pattern