Zucchini al Formaggio Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (recommended: McCormick)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (recommended: DiGiorno), plus shaved Parmesan, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to make Zucchini al Formaggio
1. Heat a large saute pan with olive oil over high heat.
2. Add zucchini slices and saute for 5 minutes until slightly brown and tender.
3. Add remaining ingredients, except shaved Parmesan, and toss to combine.
4. Remove to serving bowl with slotted spoon.
5. Top with shaved Parmesan and serve hot.
Makes 4 servings, Difficulty: Easy