(Almost) Low Fat Chocolate and Banana Oat Cake Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
IngredientsMakes 1 loaf or 8" cake tin:
- 3 overripe bananas, sliced
- 50g rolled oats
- 40g dark chocolate, grated
- 150g plain flour
- 125g sugar
- 75ml veggie oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Half tsp baking soda
- Half tsp bicarbonate of soda
How to make (Almost) Low Fat Chocolate and Banana Oat Cake
- Whisk the egg with the oil and sugar. Mix in 2 of the bananas.
- Sift in the plain flour and fold in the oats, chocolate, cinnamon, baking soda and bicarbonate of soda.
- Pour into a greased tin and scatter more oats on top, followed by the remaining sliced banana.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for about 40-50 minutes until you can pull a skewer out clean.