Banana and Poppy Seed Cake Bars Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
IngredientsMakes 12 bars (9 x 13" traybake):
- 2 bananas
- 50g poppy seeds
- 250g low fat/fat free natural yogurt
- 125ml skimmed milk
- 125g rolled oats
- 125g brown sugar
- 100g plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
How to make Banana and Poppy Seed Cake Bars
- Mash one of the bananas into small bowl, then mix in the sugar and milk.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour and baking powder. Mix in the oats and poppy seeds.
- Pour in the banana mix, folding in well. Stir in the yogurt.
- Carefully pour the mixture into a lined traybake and level out. Chop the other banana into 24 thin slices and arrange on top, so that there'll be 2 slices per bar.
- Bake at 200 degrees C for about 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool, then slice into 12 bars.