Berry Cottage Cheese Muffins Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 150g mixed berries
- 300g plain flour
- 250ml skimmed milk
- 175g caster sugar
- 125g low fat cottage cheese
- 4 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Bit of salt
- 6 tbsp flaked almonds (optional)
How to make Berry Cottage Cheese Muffins
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a bowl, then mix in the sugar and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg, milk, cheese and oil until smooth.
- Stir in the flour mixture until almost combined, then gently fold in the berries.
- Spoon into a lined muffin tray, topping with the flaked almonds if desired. Bake at 175 degrees C for 20-25 minutes.