Butter Free Strawberry Cake Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 300g fresh strawberries, sliced
- 350g plain flour
- 300g sugar
- 300ml grapeseed oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Pinch of salt
How to make Butter Free Strawberry Cake
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl. Add in the sugar, cinnamon, salt and soda.
- Beat the eggs with the oil, then stir in the strawberries.
- Pour the wet mixture into the flour mixture, stirring until mixed in well.
- Transfer to a lined tin and bake at 170 degrees C for 50-60 minutes, or until you can pull a skewer out clean.