Chicken and Tomato Pasta Soup Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
2 chicken thighs/legs, deboned and chopped
300g condensed tomato soup OR 400g cream of tomato soup
1 small carrot, chopped
Half a small onion, chopped
150g wholewheat pasta
How to make Chicken and Tomato Pasta Soup
1) Gently boil the pasta in lightly salted water for 15-20 minutes.
2) In another pan, fry the onion, then tip in the chicken.
3) After the chicken has browned, stir in the butterbeans and carrot.
4) Pour in the soup, adding up to 300ml water if using condensed.
5) Part-cover with a lid and leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
6) Serve with the pasta sitting atop the soup, so you can mix in as you please!