Citrus-grilled Salmon with Mango Mint Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 2 salmon fillets
- 150g mango, chopped
- Juice of 1 small orange
- 150g green beans
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- Handful of fresh mint, roughly chopped
- Some garlic salt
How to make Citrus-grilled Salmon with Mango Mint Salad
- Squeeze the orange juice over the fillets and stick them under a hot grill for about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the beans, tomatoes, onion, mint and garlic together and divide onto two plates.
- Add the mango, then place the salmon on top to serve!