Juicy Orange Beef Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
How to make Juicy Orange Beef
1) Cut the orange in half and squeeze one half into a bowl with the soy sauce and honey.
2) Sit the steaks in the mixture and leave to marinade for at least 15 minutes.
3) Cut the other half of the orange into wedges.
4) Fry the steaks over a low heat to make sure the sauce doesn't burn.
5) When they're almost done, add the orange wedges for a minute.
6) Serve with steamed rice and green beans.