Moroccan Lamb Kabobs Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
(8 large kabob balls or 16 little kabob balls)
- 250g lean lamb mince
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp coriander
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 100g couscous
- 150ml hot veggie or chicken stock
- 100g chickpeas
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 6 dried apricots, chopped
- 2 tsp dried mint
How to make Moroccan Lamb Kabobs
- In a bowl, mix the oil with the cloves and the spices.
- Add the lamb, celery and onion, mixing well.
- Form into 8 balls and thread onto 2 skewers. (Alternatively, form into 16 balls and thread onto 4 skewers!)
- Grill for 15 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, pour the stock over the couscous in a bowl and cover for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chickpeas, apricots, spring onion and mint.
- Divide into two bowls and serve with the lamb kabobs.