Orange Chicken and Mango Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 2 chicken fillets
- 1 large mango, cut into sticks
- 1 tsp orange marmalade
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp dried cranberries
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Large handful of salad leaves
How to make Orange Chicken and Mango Salad
- Mix the marmalade and honey together in a bowl and spoon over the fillets.
- Grill the fillets for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, divide the salad leaves onto two plates. Arrange the mango sticks on top.
- Slice the cooked chicken and place atop your salad. Sprinkle over cranberries and sesame seeds.