Quick Veggie Spring Rolls Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
IngredientsFor 4 people:
8 small filo pastry sheets
bag of mixed stir fry vegetables
freshly chopped coriander
How to make Quick Veggie Spring Rolls
- Heat the oven to 220 degrees C. Lightly brush 4 filo sheets with oil and cover with the rest of the sheets.
- Stir fry the vegetables, ginger and coriander for a few minutes, adding a splash of soy sauce.
- Spoon a bit of the spring roll filling onto each sheet, fold over the edges and roll over to close it up.
- Place the spring rolls onto a baking tray, closed-side down. Brush a little more oil on the top of each roll and sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
- Bake until they look golden and crisp!