Thai Pork Beansprout Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 2 pork loin steaks
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 small green apple, chopped into small pieces
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp red onion, chopped
- Large handful beansprouts
- Some fresh coriander, chopped
- Some crushed cashew nuts
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp mint
- Juice of 1 lime
How to make Thai Pork Beansprout Salad
- Sit the pork in the fish sauce, honey, soy sauce and lime zest for at least half an hour.
- In another bowl, mix the 2 tsp fish sauce with the ginger, mint and lime juice. Set aside.
- Grill the pork for a few minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, fry the beansprouts for a few minutes until clear.
- Take off the heat, then mix in the apple, onion, coriander, nuts and and ginger dressing. Toss lightly. Divide onto two plates.
- Slice the pork into strips and set atop the salad.