Traffic Light Prawn Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
handful of cherry toms, halved
half a orange pepper, chopped
half a yellow pepper, chopped
juice of 1 lemon
2 celery stalks, chopped
1 spring onion, chopped
300g cooked prawns
How to make Traffic Light Prawn Salad
1) Rinse the quinoa, then add the 500ml of water.
2) Bring to the boil, then simmer with a lid on for about 15 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, toss the prawns in a pan to heat them up.
4) Turn off the heat and mix in all the veg.
5) Drain the quinoa and mix everything together, including the lemon juice.