Turkey Balls Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
150g turkey mince
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp parsley
1 tbsp olive oil
5 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 tbsp tomato puree
Couple of small carrots, sliced
3 mushrooms, sliced
Half a red onion, diced
Fresh pasta to serve
How to make Turkey Balls
1) Stir the breadcrumbs with the milk in a bowl. Add the mince, some oregano and parsley. Give it a good mix!
2) Shape into little balls.
3) Get your pasta on the boil in slightly salted water. If you want to save on washing up like I always do, boil the carrots too at the same time.
4) Add oil to a hot wok or large saucepan and cook the balls - don't forget to turn them around every now and again to make sure they're cooked all over - I used chopsticks to do this!
5) Gradually add the veg (including the boiled carrots) and tomato puree with a little water. Tip in more oregano and parsley.
6) Allow to simmer until all is cooked and the sauce is nice and hot.
7) Drain the pasta and dish up!