Warm Honey Turkey and Pear Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 250g lean turkey thigh, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 pear, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- 150g Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp + 1tsp honey
- A little groundnut oil
How to make Warm Honey Turkey and Pear Salad
- Mix the yogurt with the tsp of honey. Set aside.
- Toss the turkey with the tbsp of honey in a bowl.
- Fry the turkey in the oil for a few minutes, followed by the celery.
- Turn off the heat, then stir in the avocado and pear to warm through. Serve with the honey yogurt.