Coriander Cumin Chicken Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 chicken breast (I used huge ones lol, you can put two.)
- A handful of coriander
- A teaspoon of cumin (ground)
- A teaspoon of oregano (dried)
- A teaspoon of basil (dried)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Red pepper flakes or fresh red chilies, chopped up.
- 1 medium onion, diced.
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
How to make Coriander Cumin Chicken
Recipe easily serves two. Eyeball it, pretty much. Here's an approximate amount of what I used.
Recipe is a great canvas for other things. You can add curry powder, paste and other veggies. I would see this boding well with some capsicum (green, red, yellow). I used green beans because that is all I had at the moment.
This is quick, a very quick and easy recipe. Just process and stirfry. This is also great alone with a bowl of rice.
- Process everything except the chicken and onion in the food processor until it's a nice paste.
- Put the paste on the chicken and refrigerate or use immediately.
- On the wok or pan, spray with cooking spray. Add onion.
- Cook onion till transparent then add the chicken and stirfry well until cooked.
- Serve with rice.