Kong namul (Bean Sprout Salad) Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- As many SOY BEAN SPROUTS as you want.
- Salt or soy sauce
- Sesame oil
- Water for boiling
- Cayenne pepper
- Minced garlic
- Green onions chopped for garnish.
- Sesame seeds.
How to make Kong namul (Bean Sprout Salad)
- Boil the water, then blanch the soy bean sprouts. Don't leave it too long.
- Drain water, then run cold water over the sprouts. Do it 3 times and drain them till the sprouts are suitably cold.
- Toss some sesame oil in there. Add the cayenne pepper and salt to your liking. (You may use soysauce but I prefer them not brown, and it makes the sprouts seem soggy...) If you are using mince garlic, you may add them at this point.
- Add the green onion and sesame seeds and serve. OR you can refrigerate before serving. :)