Cola Ginger Chicken Wing Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- 8 chicken wings*
- 5 tbsp soy sauce*
- 1 1/2 tbsp salt*
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar*
- 2 tbsp cooking wine (my favorite - tiao hua chiu)*
- 2 cloves garlic - finely chopped*
- a thumb size ginger - smashed (optional)*
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce (optional)
- 1 can of coke
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
How to make Cola Ginger Chicken Wing
I gotten to know this dish from a friend of mine and fell in love with it..It looks like hard to do, but it is as easy as abc..Just follow this simple steps.
- Mix the ingredients marked in * in a bowl and marinate for 30mins.
- Heat wok with oil and add in the marinated chicken wings for 2-3mins until the skin turns a little brownish.
- Pour in the coke, dark soy sauce and 2 tbs of the remaining liquid from the marinate.
- Cover the wok and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and remove the lid.
- Cook until the liquid is thicken.
- Dish out and serve.