My Style of Instant Yee Mee Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- instant noodle
- chinese leaves (cut into 1-2 inches long)
- carrot (cut into flower shape or any shapes you wish)
- chicken (sliced)
- onion (diced)
- corn flour mixed with cold water
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- white pepper
How to make My Style of Instant Yee Mee
- Heat some oil in a pan, stir fry onion till yellowish & fragrant. Set aside.
- Add more oil on the left-over oil used on step 1, enough to deep fry noodle. When the noodle turns brownish & crispy, set aside.
- Now, we are not going to use the remaining of oil in the pan, it could be very oily & tasted...yuckss! So with adequate amount, add & stir fry chicken until cooked, add in prawns & mussels. Stir for a while & add carrot plus chinese leaves.
- When it is almost cooked, add the mixture of cornflour, soy sauce & salt to taste. Bring to boil before adding egg.
- Drop a few drops of sesame oil & do not forget, white pepper to add the aroma.
- Top with fried onion before serving hot.