Chow Instant Noodles Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Green bell peppers
- Red bell peppers
- Instant noodles
- Salt & pepper
- Sesame oil
How to make Chow Instant Noodles
This is a dish that I learned in a canteen in Hong Kong, I had it twice and thought it was pretty good, but the one I had was too spicy so I decided to make my own more colorful with the same spices, but at the same time less spicy.
- Marinate the shrimp anyway you like the night before.
- While boiling the instant noodles, start cooking the peppers and onion in high heat.
- Toss the marinated shrimp in.
- While the shrimp is half done, throw in the instant noodles.
- Now the trick here is to sprinkle the little msg filled packages of instant noodle seasoning with salt & pepper and some sesame oil.
- If you don't want msg then you can use dried chicken broth with no msg.
- Anyway the instant noodles will go from bland yellow to golden color now crack some eggs and add them.
- When the eggs become cooked, you're done!