Shrimp with Onions Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- green onions
- soy sauce
- miso sauce
How to make Shrimp with Onions
In celebration of me going pro and as a thanks to all my support I came out with three new reciepes back to back. YAY! Anyway... here's more of my shrimp to celebrate :)
- Have some shrimp that are ready to be marinated with all these ingredients listed.
- Leave in the fridge overnight if you have time, it'll taste better since the onions will leave their mark.
- Before cooking over high heat, throw some green onion ends and let them cook a little.
- Now throw in the marinated shrimp.
- It'll cook fast so once the shrimps turn orange you're done, don't over cook.