Semi-Homemade Apple Galette Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- premade pie dough
- one large apple (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup sugar + addition for sprinkling
- egg wash (one egg with a lil bit of water)
- a knob of unsalted butter
How to make Semi-Homemade Apple Galette
- Preheat oven to 400 degree fahrenheit.
- Mix 1/4 cup sugar with the thinly sliced pieces of apple.
- Roll out pie crust dough on a baking sheet. Pile the apples in the center. Leave about 1-2 inches on the outside so we can fold the crust.
- Fold the crust and keep overlapping around the galette.
- Dot the top of the apple slices with butter.
- Brush egg wash on the crust and sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Bake for 30 mins or until apples are cooked down.
- Enjoy & Smile!