Quick Fried Rice Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Boiled Rice (for two)
- Eggs x2
- Spring Onion x2
- Chicken Stock 2 tbs
- Dry Fried Onion 2 tbs
- Oil 1tbs
How to make Quick Fried Rice
- Finely chop the spring onions.
- Heat the frying pan and the oil.
- Break the egg and quickly whisk, pour into the pan.
- Scramble the eggs until they have a light brown coating.
- Add the spring onions and rice to the pan and fry for 5 minutes. For best results leave the rice to cool for up to 24 hours before you frying.
- Finally add the chicken stock powder and dry fried onions and quickly mix with the rice for 2 minutes.