Chinese Style Steam Fish Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 8 tablespoon Steam Fish Soya Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- a pinch Sugar
- a dash of Pepper
- 2 inches of Ginger, julienned
- Spring Onion, chopped
How to make Chinese Style Steam Fish
- Divide all ingredient into two portion and mix them well.
- Poached fish with first half for 20 minutes.
- Put fish in deep bowl, pour first portion into it and steam under high heat for a good 20 minutes.
- Remove all juices and ingredient, except fish.
- Pour second portion of sauce and arrange ginger/spring onion on top of fish. Let is steam for a further 10 minutes. Done.