Aunt Carole's Cookie Candy Bar Pops! Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
What you’ll need:
- Candy bar of choice (Snickers types work best, sadly Reeses break apart!)
- Lollipop, or popsicle sticks
- Decorative wrap paper (clear bags, decorated bags, cellophane, your choice)
- Recipe for cookie dough (I use this one from Betty Crocker, omitting the chocolate chips, and chopped nuts)
How to make Aunt Carole's Cookie Candy Bar Pops!
- Prepare your candy bars by piercing through one end with either a Popsicle or lollipop sticks
- Once your dough is prepared, as per your recipe of choice, take 2 tbs. sized pieces of dough, and form them into a rectangular shape, lying flat
- Place your candy bar in the center of the dough, and fold edges over the sides (the more dough on bottom, the better!)
- After they come out of the oven looking beautiful, let them cool for while, if there wasn’t enough dough below the candy bar, it might have seeped through onto the pan!
- Lastly, I wrap them in clear cellophane or something equivalent, and tie near the base of the cookie to seal them like a lollipop! You can get really creative with your packaging, I just ended up taking the simple route!