Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 2 tbsp pine nuts (or walnuts, if you like a tangier, more robust taste)
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil (the better quality, the better tasting the pesto!)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan or Romano cheese (I use Romano, as it’s not as strong)
How to make Presto...Pesto!
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, food processor, or large mixing bowl.
- Using a blender, processor, or hand-held puree device, blend until smooth.
- Store in air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Mix a few tablespoons with warm pasta, spread on sandwiches or toasty
bread, or serve as a glaze for chicken or fish.