Nametake Spaghetti Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 250 g Spaghetti
- 240 g NAMETAKE ( seasoned mushroom )
- 2 tsp ICHIMI ( Red pepper )
- 1TBS MEN-TSUYU ( Bonito flavored soup base )
- 1 cup grated DAIKON radish
- Little SHISO leaves
- Little Seasoned NORI ( seaweed )
How to make Nametake Spaghetti
- In a large bowl blend the NAMETAKE, ICHIMI, and MEN-TSUYU.
- Cook the spaghetti until "al dente", drain and toss with the pre-blend.
- put the grated DAIKON radish top of the spaghetti.
- Garnish with SHISO leaves and NORI.