Sauteed string beans Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 300 gms of string beans cut into 2 inches long
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- pepper and salt
How to make Sauteed string beans
- Heat up the olive oil in the pan
- Add the string beans and cook till they begin to wilt. (You may want to cover and let them cook in the steam)
- Add garlic and sautee the string beans
- Season with pepper and salt.