Vegetables Fritters Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
There are some vegetables left in the fridge and wanted to clear them before going on vacation. And decided to put everything and make them into fritters.
- 1 zucchini shredded
- 1 carrot shredded
- whatever is remaining of the eggplant shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped parsely
- 2 tbsp of shredded Parmesan and Romano cheese
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Cooking oil or olive oil
How to make Vegetables Fritters
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix them into a batter.
- Add some cooking or olive oil to a hot pan.
- Drop the batter into the pan (about the size of a golf ball) and flatten them. Cook for about 2 min each side or until it begins to brown. Cook the other side.
- Continue with the remaining of the batter.
If you want a more flavourful fritters, you may want to add a dash of paprika and cumin.