Ham and Broccoli Quiche Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust (from 15-oz .box), softened as directed on box
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (6 oz.)
- 1 cup Green Giant® Select frozen broccoli florets (from 14-oz. box), thawed, well drained*
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to make Ham and Broccoli Quiche
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
Make pie crust as directed on box for one-crust filled pie using 9-inch glass pie pan.
Layer ham, cheese and thawed broccoli in pie crust-lined pan. In medium bowl, beat all remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour over broccoli.
Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
High Altitude: Bake at 45 to 55 minutes; during last 15 minutes of baking, cover edge of crust with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning.
Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges.