Apricot & Cointreau muffins Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 125 grams of butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of sugar
- 200 ml of milk
- 50 ml of Cointreau
- 8 small apricots, pit removed, cut into pieces
- almond flakes for garnish
How to make Apricot & Cointreau muffins
- Mix eggs with sugar, add butter.
- In separate bowl sift flour and add baking powder, mix well.
- Pour milk and Cointreau to eggs mixture, mix well.
- Add flour bit by bit into eggs mixture.
- Pour dough into muffin baking tray, arrange apricots and almond flakes in each muffin, sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 20 min in preheated oven in 180 C degrees.