Baked Duck Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 duck, about 1,7 kg
- 3 table spoons of Sichuan pepper, crushed
- 3 table spoons of soy sauce
- 3 table spoons of honey
- 2 table spoons of rice vinegar
How to make Baked Duck
- Wash the duck well, remove any remaining feather, rub with salt and Sichuan pepper, sprinkle with 2 table spoons of soy sauce.
- Marinate 2 hours.
- Mix honey, rice vinegar and 1 spoon of soy sauce.
- Brush duck with honey mixture.
- Bake 1 hour in preheated oven, in 200 C degrees.