Beef misozuke Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 700 grams of beef sirloin, sliced into 1,5 cm thick slices
- 6 tablespoons of white miso
- 6 tablespoons of red miso
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of sake
- 2 teaspoons of grated ginger
- Japanese dried leaves for grilling
- for garnish: spring onion, sliced
How to make Beef misozuke
- Mix both kinds of miso, sugar, sake and ginger. Marinate meat in miso about 2-3 hours.
- Soak grilling leave in water for about 5 minutes, place tin foil on the bottom of frying pan, place leaf and arrange meat slices on it.
- Grill about 7 minutes, flip side and continue for about 5 minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with spring onions.