Beef with sweet potatoes in coconut sauce Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 600 grams of beef, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and cubed
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon potatoes starch
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 - 2 tablespoons of light soy sauce
- 1,5 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
How to make Beef with sweet potatoes in coconut sauce
- Mix potatoes starch and curry powder, add beef slices, marinate about 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry garlic and onion about 2-3 minutes. Remove from wok.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry beef, till it's no longer pink. Add sweet potatoes, bell pepper, coconut milk and water.
- Simmer 30 minutes.
- Add soy sauce according to taste.
- Serve with rice and spring onion.