Beetroot leaves ravioli Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 200 grams of wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 200 grams of beetroots leaves, blanched
- 40 grams of gorgonzola cheese
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 10 grams of gorgonzola cheese
- 1 tablespoon of herbs
How to make Beetroot leaves ravioli
- Sift flour, add eggs, salt and water. Knead dough, form bowl, cover with cloth and let it rest 1 hour.
- Slice beetroot leaves and mix them with gorgonzola cheese, nutmeg and pepper.
- Roll out dough, place 1 tablespoon of filling in even spaces on half of roll out dough, cover with rest of dough, press dough around filling to seal ravioli and cut out individual raviolis with dough cutter.
- Let them rest about 2 hours.
- Boil ravioli about 10-15 minutes in batches.
- Melt butter in frying pan, add gorgonzola cheese and ravioli. Mix well, so that ravioli are coated with sauce and sprinkle with herbs.