Braised chinese cabbage Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 600 grams of Napa cabbage
- 4 pcs of dried scallops
- 1 cup of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 4 sliced of ginger
- 2 tablespoons of cold water
- 1 tablespoon of potato starch
How to make Braised chinese cabbage
- Soak dried scallops in 1 cup of boiling water about 1 hour.
- Cut Napa cabbage in bite size pcs.
- Heat oil in a wok, add ginger slices, fry 1 minute, add cabbage, stir, pour in water remained after soaking scallops.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
- Slice scallops, add to wok.
- Mix cold water and potato starch, pour into wok to thicken sauce.
- Serve as side dish.