Chanterelle tart Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1,25 cup of wheat flour
- pinch of salt
- pinch of baking powder
- 1/4 cup of cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of cold water
- 1,5 teaspoon of vinegar
- 3 thin slices of beckon, minced
- 4 spring onions, sliced (both white and green part)
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 700 grams of chanterelle mushrooms
- fresh herbs: 1/2 tablespoon of sage, 1/2 teaspoon of thyme
- 3 tablespoons of dried tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of red dry wine
- 150 grams of roquefort cheese (or other blue cheese)
How to make Chanterelle tart
- Mix all dough ingredients and knead uniformed, smooth dough.
- Let it rest in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare filling, fry beckon, add garlic, spring onion and mushrooms.
- After 4 minutes add wine, herbs and dried tomatoes, simmer 3 minutes. Cool down.
- Roll out dough, transfer to baking tray, place mushrooms filling, fold edges of dough.
- Sprinkle with roquefort cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven in 200 C degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve warm garnished with sage leaves.