Cherries & tomatoes gazpacho Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 kg of tomatoes
- 200 grams of cherries
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of pink hawaiian salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- lemon balm leaves
- goat cheese
How to make Cherries & tomatoes gazpacho
- Peel tomatoes, cut roughly, remove stems.
- Remove pits from cherries.
- Place tomatoes and cherries in blender, add oil, salt and pepper.
- Cool before serving for couple of hours.
- Serve with goat cheese, lemon balm leaves and whole cherries.