Crystal Prawn Dumpling Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 110 grams of wheat flour
- 220 grams of potato starch
- 300 ml of boiling water
- 300 grams of fresh prawns, minced
- 2 tablespoons of pork, minced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of potato starch
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
How to make Crystal Prawn Dumpling
- Combine filling ingredients, mix well.
- Mix flour and starch in separate bowl, pour in boiling water. Knead into a dough, until smooth and uniform.
- Divide into 3 parts. Roll out 1st part of dough, about 2 mm thick. Cut circles, put teaspoon of filling in the middle of each circle, wet edges, fold in half and seal edges, form some folds or pattern (if you want).
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Steam over high heat for 7 minutes.
- Serve with chinese sweet vinegar and spring onion.